NEW LEADERSHIP DELIVERING RESULTS FOR OUR COMMUNITY
* Married 14 years to my wife Regina Rivera (Police Officer with Ocoee Police Department) for 14 years
* I have three wonderful daughters
* I have been a resident of the City of Ocoee since 1990 and I presently live within the Rose Hill Subdivision.
* My wife and I have two dogs a Chihuahua (Gizmo) and a rescue Labrador (Darla)
* I am a proud Veteran and have served honorably in the United States Army as a Military Police Officer and dog Handler.
* I recently retired as a Police Sergeant with the City of Ocoee after serving 29 years of service with the Department.
* I attended college while serving overseas in the Armed Forces.
* I am Bi-lingual in Spanish and English
* As a retired Police Sergeant and Veteran I know community safety is paramount to the community which I hope to continue to serve. Whether at work or home I will work diligently to have the City of Ocoee Government use their resources in the most comprehensive manner. I will strive towards making an efficiently run Government, with fiscal responsibilities and putting the citizens concerns first.